How to Register
Registration forms are required for all staff and campers.
Please submit forms early to reserve your spot!
Campers: Go to camper application page
Staff: Go to staff application page
1. Download and complete the Application and Medical Form
2. Mail both forms with the camper fee to the Camp Session Director
· Registrations not sent directly to the session director may be delayed
· Pre-registrations must be postmarked two weeks before the session begins
· Completed Application and Medical Forms are required for each camper. Both must be signed by a parent or legal guardian (or by online acknowledgement).
· You will not be registered until the camper fee is received.
Camper fees will be refunded upon request for non-attendees. Fees will not be refunded for campers sent home for disciplinary reasons.
Cabin space is limited and on a first-come first-serve basis. We recommend that you register early. Do not mail applications later than one week before the session. Call the Director to reserve a space and bring forms and fees with you on the opening day of camp.