Sessions online camper applications are closed.
You can register as a staff or camper in two ways!
1) Online camper or staff registration:
Camper Registration — Note: Camper applications are closed for 2017.
2) Paper Forms:
- Complete the application and medical form for each camper. Both must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Make check payable to Ponderosa Christian Camp. Preregistration must be postmarked by the dates found on the session pages. You will not be registered until the camp fee is received.
- Mail application to the Camp Session Director of the session you wish to attend. Registrations not sent directly to the session director (or registrar: Session 4) may be delayed.
- Camper fees will be refunded upon request for non-attendees. Fees will not be refunded for campers sent home for disciplinary reasons.
- Cabin space is limited and on a first-come first-serve basis. We recommend that you register early. Please do not mail later than one week before the session start date. Call the Director to reserve a space.
Ponderosa Christian Camp
Questions or problems with registration forms? Please contact: email@example.com