Ponderosa Christian Camp is located in the Jemez mountains of the Santa Fe National Forest.
Visit our Camp Frequently Asked Questions page as well.
Click HERE for directions to camp.
- Covered pavilion with stage for large group activities
- Camp offices
- Separate boys (bottom of hill) and girls (top of hill) cabin areas including:
- Several camper cabins with bunk beds
- Bath houses with sinks and showers
- Staff hill
- Assistant director and Head cook cabins
- Many individual staff cabins
- Large mess hall with modern kitchen (annually inspected by the state of NM)
- Outdoor grilling area
- Walk in freezer
- Recreational facilities:
- Volleyball court
- Basketball court
- Softball field
- Ping pong tables
- Hiking trails
- Small stream on border of property for games and baptisms