- Notebook & Pencil
- Rain gear
- Sturdy shoes & socks for hiking
- Jacket and sweatshirts
- Clothing suitable for camp (shorts 1/2 way between fingertips and knees; no tank tops or bare midriffs)
- Long pants
- Sleeping bag or blankets & sheets, pillow
- Sunscreen, insect repellent
- Flashlight, extra batteries
- Towels, washcloths, soap, bath & personal articles
- Extra money for snack bar ($10-$20)
- Optional money for logo gear: T-shirts, sweatshirts and hats are for sale ($7-$20)
- Water bottle
Do NOT Bring:
- iPhone/iPad or other electronics or cell phones
- Tobacco products
- All clothing and equipment should be marked for identification. While the camp takes reasonable precautions, it assumes no responsibility for the camper’s personal property.
- All money will be turned in at registration and a Snack Bar Card will be issued. Any money not spent will be returned at the end of the session.
- The camp phone number is (575) 834-7640. Please call your child ONLY in an emergency. Calls home are generally NOT allowed, but will be collect if made.
- CAMP INSURANCE applies to injury due to accident sustained while at camp. Insurance does not cover care for normal illnesses.